1 . Go to Elementor Form Page :
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the page where you have created the Elementor form.
2 . Edit Form :
- Click on the “Edit with Elementor” button to open the Elementor editor.
3 . Add Feed :
- On the left-hand sidebar, find the “Form” widget or element, and drag it onto your page if it’s not already there.
- Edit the form by clicking on it.
4 . In Content Tab – Select Field Type Hidden :
- Within the form editor, go to the “Content” tab.
- Add a new form field by clicking on the “+ ADD ITEM” icon or an existing field if you prefer to modify an existing one.
- Choose the field type as “Hidden.” This will make the field invisible to users but allow you to capture and process data.
5 . In Advanced Tab – Click on Dynamic Tags :
- Go to the “Advanced” tab for the hidden field.
- Look for the “Dynamic Tags” option and click on it.
6 . Select Postdate :
- From the list of dynamic tags, find and select “Postdate.” This tag will dynamically fetch the current date and time when the form is submitted.
7 . Done :
- Save your changes by clicking the “Update” button or the equivalent save option in Elementor.