1 . Go to the Gravity Form Dashboard:
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the Gravity Form dashboard.
2 . Edit the Form:
- Locate and edit the specific form that you want to integrate with Google Sheets.
3 . Edit Form – Setting – GoogleSheet Pro :
- In the form editor, go to the “Emails & Actions” tab.
- Click on “Add New Section” and add “Google Sheet Connector Pro.”
4 . Add Feed and Name the Feed :
- Add feed by clicking on “Add New”.
- Name the feed .
5 . Integration Mode :
- Set the Integration Mode to “Automatic”.
6 . Click on Fetch Spreadsheet :
- Click on “Fetch Spreadsheet.”
- Select the Google Sheet Name.
- Choose the specific Tab Name.
7 . Field List :
- Add feeds based on your requirements.
8 . Custom Tags :
- Using Custom, you can add custom tags like Entry Id, Entry Date, Form URL.
9 . Header Sorting :
- You can sort headers according to your preference.
10 . Freeze Header :
- Enable Freeze Header to make the header freeze on top.
11 . Colors :
- Customize the appearance by setting the background color of the header, odd columns, and even columns.
12 . Sheet Sorting:
- Choose between Ascending or Descending Order for sheet sorting.
13 . Condition & Synchronization:
- Configure any additional conditions and synchronization settings.