After integration of Elementor Form Google Sheet Connnector .
Go to the page where you have created Elemenetor Form – edit form.
1 . Edit Elementor Form :
- Go to the Elementor Form page and edit the form.
2 . Configure Actions :
- Click on “Actions After Submit.”
- Add Action – “GSheetConnector” .
3 . Configure GsheetConnector Feed :
- Click on “GSheet Connector” to configure the feed.
- If sheets are not showing, click on “Fetch Spreadsheets.”
4 . Select Google Sheet :
- Choose the Google Sheet Name where you want to store your form entries.
- Select the specific Google Sheet Tab Name.
5 . View Your Google Spreadsheet:
- Click on “View Google Sheet” to check your Google Sheet.
6 . Freeze Header:
- Click on “Freeze Header” to make your header sticky in the Google Sheet.
7 . Header Color:
- Choose Header Color for the header background color in the Google Sheet.
8 . Odd Color:
- Choose Odd Color for Odd Rows background color in your Google Sheet.
9 . Even Color:
Choose Even Color for Even Rows background color in your Google Sheet.
10 . Add Fields to Google Sheet:
- Toggle on the fields that you want to add in your Google Sheet.
11 . Synchronization:
- Click on “Click here to sync with your selected Google Sheet” to synchronize your form entries with the selected Google Sheet.
12 . Publish or Update:
- After configuring all the settings, click on “Publish” or “Update” to save the changes.
13 . Check Your Google Spreadsheet :
- Open your Google Spreadsheet by Clicking on “View Spreadsheet” .