After integration of Elementor Form Google Sheet Connnector .
1 . Edit Elementor Form :
- Go to the Elementor Form page and edit the form.
2 . Configure Actions :
- Click on “Actions After Submit” .
3 . Configure GsheetConnector Feed :
- Click on “GSheet Connector” to configure the feed.
- If sheets are not showing, click on “Fetch Spreadsheets.”
4 . Select Google Sheet :
- Choose the Google Sheet Name where you want to store your form entries.
- Select the specific Google Sheet Tab Name.
5 . Publish or Update:
- After configuring all the settings, click on “Publish” or “Update” to save the changes.
6 . Check Your Google Spreadsheet :
- Open your Google Spreadsheet by Clicking on “View Spreadsheet” .